OK, so I've been tagged by Freebird from http://freebirddrawing.blogspot.com/. Normally I don't usually get into the virtual tagging, probably because I am an ol' stick in the mud. But since right now I am waiting for the watercolor to dry on my latest illustration I will participate. Besides, its always good to have a little fun now and then.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things:
1. I love the blue potato chips from Trader Joe's. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting if you let me.
2. I enjoy writing music and playing guitar. Maybe some day I'll record something.
3. Back when I was younger, I was an endurance athlete, and competed in the distance events in track and field, cross country running, road running events and triathlons. Those were the days!
4. I enjoy cooking. It is relaxing to prepare meals for my family.
5. I will have been married for 15 years on January 8, 2009.
6. I have a 9 year-old son who is very intelligent, creative, and active. He's getting straight A's in school without even trying! I'm so envious!
Now I am trying to think of six people that I might tag. However, many of my contacts are professional, so that is a big no-go, and the others are ol' sticks in the mud like me so I don't think I'll try them either. So what I will do is bend the rules a bit and tag the EDMers (yes, I know that is more that six), since that seems to be my safest bet. We'll see what happens.
Back to you, Freebird!