Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun


My sister-in-law decided she wanted to do most of the cooking for this Thanksgiving. Since we just have to bring the green bean casserole we thought we might have some fun by going bowling.

I took advantage of the down time between my turns and sketched my son in action. Though I tried giving him some pointers with the game he wanted to pretty much do it his own way. That's OK with me. He had a blast and it was a good family outing.

My wife's parents came to watch us play. Though they weren't up to playing, it was fun having them there. I think we amused them with our playing.

1 comment:

Timaree said...

Ah yes. Kids know what they want to do even if they don't know quite how. It's good for them to try it their way if possible at times - keeps them using their creativity.