Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 Days of Creativity #16

"Hipster" is today's creative prompt. Taking another departure from my usual style, I decided to make the next few designs based on an idea that I have had brewing for several years. I figured now is as good a time as any to experiment with it. This little doggie is my spot illustration dog (get it, "spot"?) The idea is to use one basic design, and use it to express a variety of ideas and concepts. Very similar to what Absolute Vodka did with their ads a while back.

Created with a Sharpie and digital software.

3 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

I like him very much! He's quite amusing and made me smile. nancy

Sandra said...

Looking forward to the next group of pictures. You are an inspiration.

Sara Light-Waller said...

Great idea. I really like the Charlie Brown sweater. :-)