Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Characters Challenge #21, 22, 23, 24, 25














































With the Thanksgiving holiday just around the corner, it can be difficult to get any drawing done, so I decided to not just catch up with the challenges, but also get a bit ahead.  To keep a quick pace for completing so many drawings I had to keep my technique really simplified.  I like the less is more approach.
Most of the characters are zombies.  However, one is a main character for my graphic novel that is in the works. Here's his description:

Jackson Wyntrson
·         Albino
·         Billionaire
·         Former philanthropist who has lost hope for humankind
·         Decides to relocate to Titan to seclude himself
·         Is mistaken for a zombie once the outbreak occurs

No comments: