Here's my third character for the month. It may seem like I'm just drawing a bunch of security guards, but each character is important to the story. Plus the story is a bit sophisticated in that there are at least three sub-plots to it. Sort of a Tarantino approach to the script. Here's the character description:
- Loves being a guard, no matter what the task
- Always carries a clip board to keep track of his daily tasks and write down notes for his reports
- Has government-approved electronic device* that is always clipped to his belt; he uses it to keep time, track the weather, and get updates on “the game”
- He checks his device like a nervous tick
- Supporting character in Thomas sub-plot
*PDAs, computers, cellular phones and similar technology are banned and illegal in this future society. The general public is back to using paper and mostly analogue devices. Only the government is authorized to use higher technology. It helps them regulate and control the public.