Apologies to those who might be anticipating seeing completed pages for my graphic novel. It's been a kind of rough couple of months with lots of personal stuff to deal with. It has made it difficult to sit down and concentrate on my work.
So today I finally got to do some drawing. Since it's been a while since I posted, and I have not yet completed pages, I thought I would show the work in progress.
With these first four pages, I applied watercolor over lightly drawn pencils. Then I added middle tones (& maybe a bit darker than mid tones) to the panels. After everything dries, I need to add dark tones, special effects, outline the panels, and write the text. Sigh! And this is just the first 4 pages of approximately 100! I am hoping that this project won't take much longer that 6 months to complete.