Monday, February 18, 2013

Limited To My Sketchbook

With a false start in our quest to find a suitable house for our family (we thought we had one locked in last October, but alas, no), we finally have a house in our sights which should close by the end of this month (or maybe a little before). That means we're packing, cleaning, and getting ready to prepare our new house so we can move into it. Needless to say, I have to shut down the art studio to tend to the preparations. I am hoping to reopen the business on April 1st. However, that doesn't mean I can't draw in my sketchbook when I get a chance. I think the sketchbook is one of the most important aspects of my being an artist. It is invaluable for getting ideas down, working on techniques, and artistic development. So here's a quick little sketch that I did a couple of days ago.

Created with graphite pencil.

2 comments:

Carin Winkelman said...

Limited to a sketchbook, but obviously not limited in your drawing. Wonderful.

Sandra said...

Such character. Good luck with the move.