Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Days of Creativity: Toys

This is the third year that I am participating with 30 Days of Creativity. Actually, last year I started the challenge but didn't finish. Life happens, you know!

So this year I am really excited to participate again because I am focusing on an art medium that I don't normally use, at least not as a creative end. For 30 days I am challenging myself with using photography for each day's topic. Within the limits of this medium I am hoping to expand my vision to what can be done, as well as increase my intuitive sensitivity to the camera.

Unfortunately, I have no darkroom so it will all be digital. Too bad, 'cause I love working with the chemicals!

Here's my first photo of the month.

 All comments welcome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck sticky with 30 days!

David R. Vallejo said...

Thanks, Mary!