Friday, December 31, 2010

Sequential Illustration


This one had been in the works for a while. I penciled in the layout a couple of months ago, but I've been so occupied with other things that I just finished inking it today. I wanted to finish it before the New Year.
Our cat, Mr. Frodo is an indoor cat. During the warmer months we keep the front door open with the screen door locked to keep the house cool. This is Frodo's chance to look out the door and see the neighborhood happenings, especially the birds that get bugs out of our front lawn. One can only imagine what goes on in Frodo's mind as he sits down, body flattened, watching the birds, and making soft chattering sounds.
Drawn with pen/ink and brush/ink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is great! My cat goes even goes outside and I think he does this!