I'm a day late on the IF topic, but I decided to complete it anyway. I finally figured out how to put audio to the still videos using my original music recordings. It was as simple as converting the audio file to an mp3 format. I was making it much more complicated than it should have been. So now I don't have to worry about getting sued for using someone else's music on my blog and can have fun occasionally writing music to accompany my videos.
So here's my still video showing my process to illustrating the topic "Disguise". To be appropriate, I titled my song Disguise Me.
Here's a pic of the completed illustration, which was created with watercolors with pen, brush and India ink. The imagery was inspired by the opening scenes of The Dark Knight film.