Friday, September 2, 2011

Illustration Friday: Disguise

I'm a day late on the IF topic, but I decided to complete it anyway.  I finally figured out how to put audio to the still videos using my original music recordings.  It was as simple as converting the audio file to an mp3 format.  I was making it much more complicated than it should have been.  So now I don't have to worry about getting sued for using someone else's music on my blog and can have fun occasionally writing music to accompany my videos.
So here's my still video showing my process to illustrating the topic "Disguise".  To be appropriate, I titled my song Disguise Me.


Here's a pic of the completed illustration, which was created with watercolors with pen, brush and India ink. The imagery was inspired by the opening scenes of The Dark Knight film.


3 comments:

Cathy Holtom said...

I liked watching your creative process with your own music, it added another dimension to your artwork. I hope you will do more of these!

Margie said...

I really enjoyed your creative process! Great idea with taking pictures and showing it on the video. The dramatic composition is nice. I used to live in New York and i remember looking up at the city buildings like that - you did a great job capturing that perspective.

Unknown said...

That was fun! Enjoyed the music and the artwork~!