Thursday, September 6, 2012

Illustration Friday: Tall (late again!)

Late again for last week's topic. I actually finished it a few days ago but decided to post it with this week's topic which I completed on time. That's one of the biggest challenges of working at home is handling Life and not letting it get in the way of work.

Why is it when people see a tall child they assume they want to play basketball? This boy obviously has his mind on something other than the game.

Illustrated with watercolor, pen, and ink.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very good!! I like your style!

Molly said...

Love your watercolors! Vibrant colors and great messages!

David R. Vallejo said...

Thanks, Margaret and Molly! I appreciate your comments!

Stefano said...

Funny man! bold and well done!

Lynn said...

I love the humor in your drawings!